Saturday, April 10, 2010

had been blamed.......

once in my life i lost someone dat is very important to me.....

it's make me getting more depress.....

thingking about that everymoment i had passed........

am i selfish?

am i have done a very bad decision?

am i the reason why all of dis happened to us?

naz asked me to be more addorable n forget all of what had happened....

always i should be the one who should calm with the situation ......

that have make me deprezz n cried alone.....

why all this happened to me?

am i not too nice with them?

am i have done something that would have make them getting angry with me ?

im thingking till now....

n guessing till now......

im very tired waiting 4 the answers.......

but till now there isn't

however im still positively thingking that i would have it....
should im ask the forgiveness from that person?........
please help me..................

No comments: